2010-03-01

Vintage Spring

The combination of age and spring. Old patina and brightness met them and melted to be The Necklace.


On the aged brass chain I've attached Tulips, Snowdrops, Crocus and Hydrangea hand sculpted Fimo beads. I wanted one Daffodil instead of the Hydrangea, but changed my mind. I think a Daffodil would be out of this design, that's because the white lustrous Hydrangea flower took her place here:)
The Tulips are made from Millefiori canes in three colors - pink, off white and soft green and topped with pink Swarovski bicones.


Another flowers are made from  antique brass tone filigree findings, also Fimo beads, Czech glass flowers, Lucite bells and my favorite Swarowskies.
I've attached gorgeous small Czech glass leaves (I just love them and use in many designs) and white freshwater pearls. These pearls doesn't much A grade, but I like natural touch of them here.
The center piece is handmade polymer clay cameo on aged brass cameo setting.


Have a Creative Week!!!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Diana....especially the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good gracious alive! Your jewelry is stunning! I just added myself as one of your Followers! Now I'm heading over to your Etsy Shop!

    Diana..I'm lovin' your jewelry! Haven't seen anything like it which makes it twice as outstanding!

    Thanks for dropping by my place earlier! I'm so thankful for Graphics Fairy..I'm meeting so many new and wonderful artisans!

    Blessings, joy and sunshine my new friend, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ola Diana, obg pela visita, paroveito p/ lhe conivdar a conhcer meu outro blog:
    www.blogdamulher.com
    Obg, bjs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening,dear Diana!-)*

    You break my heart with you new inspiration...

    Really cute and really tuch of Spring,oooh,it is SO Beauty!!!

    I love it very,very much!-)***

    Blessings for you,my dear talented friend!-)))


    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very ...very beautiful!!...I love it!!

    greetings from Holland!!

    ReplyDelete