2010-03-30

Vintage Garden with Ladybugs


Ruby red, black, antique gold, some shades of forest green and milky white... This combination is stunning for me! It's like to be in an old, old garden in a deep evening when everything is calm and quiet... profound silence, just some whispers are flying around...
I've used vintage style beautiful floral charms made from antique brass, glass and Lucite flowers; glass hearts; Swarovski crystals; wrapped glass pearl charms; some white mountain jade beads. Three cute handmade lampwork ladybugs give a life to this wonderful piece, isn't it? All the charms have been hand-wrapped onto a two strand antique brass chain, and I've finished it with a handmade solid brass S-clasp.


xoxoxoxo



Linked to:
Made it Mondays at The Persimmon Perch
Motivate Me Monday at Keeping It Simple
Made by You Mondays at Skip to My Lou
Mosaic Monday at Little Red House
Talented Tuesday at My Frugal Family

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation Diana, I just adore the mix of colors and textures.
    Hugs♥
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,my dear Diana!!!-)*

    You inspiration is SO elegant,charming and the colors indeed like as an antique...
    Beautiful work,my dear friend!-)))*

    Wish you blessed,sunny,lovely Easter!
    Much Love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  4. How utterly adorable, Diana!

    My husband and I spent the whole afternoon last Sunday cleaning out the garden. It was lots of hard work, but the weather was wonderful....best of all though, was that I saw my first two lady bugs!

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Just lovely. Can't wait to see lady bugs around here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy friday following, please check my first give away out on my blog today

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sweet Diana!-)*

    Such a gorgeous news from you,my dear friend!!!

    How is it possible?!!!You was born almost in the same world as me...Wow!
    I was SO happy than I road it,I think that intution was great and she brought us to each other!-)))

    That's absolutelly right,my dear with the Easter eggs and I must to smily,when I read those simple words in russian laguage,darling!!!

    You touched me!-)*

    Wish you many,many sun,beutiful Easter,Diana!

    Much Love and many,many spring hugs,

    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful piece! Lady bugs are magical, they always bring smile to my face along with many beautiful childhood memories. :-) Wishing you wonderful weekend full of joy and light.:-)

    ReplyDelete