2010-03-15

Romantic Garden Collection. Mirabella

I love flowers sooooo much. Is here anybody who doesn't??? Do not believe....
As you can see almost of my designs contain flowers. They just show a part of my romantic nature:)
Today I'd like to introduce the first necklace of my my new Romantic Garden Collection. Her name is Mirabella.
Here I've used hand sculpted polymer clay flower beads, off white - pale green, covered with mica glaze, and snow jade, mountain jade and some peridot semiprecious stones. All metal parts are sterling silver and the necklace has beautiful  Vintage French  scrunched rayon ribbon. I was keeping the idea  to create a Romantic garden Collection from last year and finally it's coming up!

My inspiration... heavenly beautiful Ranunculus... Aren't these flowers fascinating??? 

Have a wonderful week full of Sun and Love!

5 comments:

  1. Hi,my dear Diana!-)*

    Such sooo lovely post!!!

    I like you super romantic nature and you great and very talented creations,my der,dear friend!-)))

    Much love and hugs,

    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diana! This piece utterly takes my breath! Each time I visit you've managed to create another masterpiece! This one is simply STUNNING! I think I need Miss Mirabella. She's a treasure!

    Blessings, Joy and Monday Sunshine, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sweet Diana! I was popping over to say hi and see if you'd posted some more beautiful pieces and I discovered you had grabbed my button for Dimples & Dragonflies. HOW SWEET WAS THAT????? Thank you so much! What a kind and generous gesture!

    I've been working in the garden all day and I'm beaten down tired. And still have dinner to prepare for the family. But life is GOOD..and SPRING is in the air! Feeling it..Enjoying it..and can't wait until I can do some painting outside again.

    Thanks again sweet girl for the posting my button on your sidebar. You made my whole day!

    Blessings, Joy and Thursday Sunshine, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my sweet Diana!-)*

    I was dropping by you,because wish for you lovely weekend!

    And...check please my last post,my dear friend,I have for you there one lovely Award!-)*

    Hugs and blessings,

    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete