2010-03-26

New Look and Lilies in the Snow

Spring is time to make some changes, isn't it?
People wake up (like bears after long winter sleep), start to look around and think: what's wrong, what do I have to change to feel better? And then we start... MAKEOVER!!!
So, beside my home and garden makeover (still in process) I've made a new look for my blog:) Miss some trifle, but the principal stuff are on there place. Uffff... that's done! But that isn't all, I've one more thing to share...

 
Lucite tanzanite color beautiful Lilies and white Gilia flowers with big white glass rounds like snow balls, glass crystal oversized rounds, Swarovski crystal tanzanite bicones and clear roundlles, lots of white freshwater pearls, shiny silver tone smooth hearts - all the charms have been wire-wrapped onto a double link silver plated copper chain, and I've finished the piece with a nice Tibet silver toggle clasp.
The official start of Spring is March 20 (except Australia, New Zealand, Africa and Brazil), but I believe there are many parts of the World covered by snow. The Lilies are my gift to them:)

with love,

4 comments:

  1. My,sweet,dear Diana!-)*

    You amazed me with you livly,beautiful words about makeover!!!
    You background is also very nice!-)*

    I LOVE you new inspirational mood and you creation is SO beauty!!!
    I love it!-)))*
    Wish you wonderful weekend,

    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Diana...
    You constantly pull from an infinite fountain of creativity!
    I love following your blog...
    Your Denver friend,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, you are so talented! This is beautiful! I went over and looked at all your creations in your etsy shop. They are all lovely, just like you. Thank you for your sweet comment and have a wonderful day!

    Karen
    Valentine Design
    My Desert Cottage

    ReplyDelete