2009-11-30

Arrábida

Near Lisbon, there is one beautiful place that I love so much – Serra da Arrábida. It’s about 500 meters high mountain chain with Atlantic Ocean on its feet…


In this bracelet I’ve used copper and aged copper color – these colors remind me the sierra in summertime when the Sun is burned almost all greenback. Swarovski crystals in Aquamarine and Blue Zircon show sparkles of the ocean what you can see when you are almost on the top of the mountain. I’ve used lovely maroon glass pearls too; they touch with warmness and glamour against the copper base. The bracelet has two different size chains - all charms are hand-wrapped onto smallest one and I’ve finished it with an aged copper tone toggle clasp.

This one is sold, but if you'd like similar just let me know!

Have a great week...:)

1 comment: