2009-11-07

The Dreams Collection

When I was a little girl I had a book called "Colour Dreams". It was very nice to read cute stories about many colors - red, white, pink, green, blue, grey, black etc. The years past and now I'm not a young girl anymore and I'm trying to write my own Stories of Colours...


The first piece of my The Dreams Collection is Lilac, Victorian Style Hand Sculpted Floral Charm Bracelet.



I've created it from my hand sculpted polymer clay (Fimo - classic, soft, effect) beads, attached richly detailed Victorian brass stampings - circle pendant topped up with a handmade Millefiori cabochon and charm with Czech matte glass heart.


In this bracelet I've used Swarovski crystals; glass pearls and leaves; raw and aged brass findings.


It's finished off the handmade gold plated Victorian filigree stamping , Fimo polymer clay daisy clasp and adorable heart shape charm "I love you. Forever".

Isn't it beautiful? :)


Another bracelet I'd like to introduce you is Beige Dreams.

Filigree, sparkly, feminine, rich and elegant. I love it!

Actually the picture doesn't show all the beauty of the piece. Picture never shows to you lightweight of the bracelet, frisky shine on the beads and that special feeling when a piece touches your skin...

There are my handmade polymer clay roses in two different tones, marble fantasy flowers and marble round beads in this bracelet. Three oversized translucent lucite flowers are topped up with Swarovski roundels, also I've used plenty of Swarovski crystals in different sizes and shapes.

Foure large Vintage acryl rounds are lightweight and give a nice sparkle to the bracelet. You can find there pleanty of Swarovski glass pearls and Freshwater pearls, too.

The charms are attached on the Sterling Silver filled chain and it's finished of the Sterling Silver heart shape toggle clasp.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh...you break my heart,dear Diana!!!-)*

    Victorian style is my faiv.!

    Thank you for share,you inspire me!!!

    With love and care,

    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete