2009-11-27

First Date

This bracelet is sooooo romantic!!! I took many pictures, but... it's impossible to see all beauty. The colors are so soft and clear, the large cream Lucite roses have delicate sheen...  I tried to make my best, but as I'm not professional photographer I can't show to you the actual magic of the bracelet.

Here I'm used four handmade by me Creamy Rosebuds with soft green calyx leaves and sweet Olivine Green Roses (Fimo polymer clay); five large delicate sheen translucent Lucite Roses; stunning off-white Natural Shell beads; pink Czech frosted glass heart shape beads; Light Pink glass Pearls; Peridot Green Czech pressed glass Daisies; Swarovski Crystal roundels in Light Rose and Black Diamond; Light Rose Swarovski bicones; absolutely gorgeous Czech glass Picasso Beads. All charms are attached on the Sterling Silver filled Chain and finished off the Karen Hill Tribe Sterling Silver S-clasp.


When I keep it on my hands and look on it, it's like to see a hopeful dream about The First Date... Romantic love, everything seems so pink and clear, some green accents like a symbol of the beginning... Oh, what a heavenly feeling!

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right,darlyng Diana...

    You bracelet iz SO romantic and just amazing thing!-)

    Thank you veru much for share...

    With love and care,

    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete