2014-09-19

Etsy Shop Update: Black'n'Pink Statement Earrings


Do you finish your projects one by one? I do not. I start, then something goes wrong or I have a commissioned work to create asap and I let it aside and start making another one. I have many different types of projects in the same time in various completion stages. For example, theses earrings I've almost finished, just I had to sew on fabric on the backs and... they stayed like that for 5 or 6 months :)  Finally I completed this long story and they are available at my Etsy Store :)





Hand embroidered one-of-a-kind earrings with large Swarovski fancy stones. Here I've used vintage metallic pink ribbon and the stones are hidden under black tulle. The back is covered with a cotton velvet fabric and the ear studs are handmade sterling silver. They are lightweight and comfy to wear!

1 comment:

  1. Диана,дорогая!
    Мне очень знакома такая ситуация в работе.....
    Да,иногда в фантазиях появляются такие хорошие идеи-начинаешь работать и между делом появляется заказ более срочный.... И так далее;)
    Могу представить себе насколько кропотлива эта работа над серьгами! Особенно если ты перфекционист по натуре..,,,
    Выглядят они прекрасно!!!

    Желаю чудесных выходных:)))

    ReplyDelete