2010-10-04

Sunset In The Fall


To Autumn
Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness
Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun
Conspiring with him how to load and bless
With fruit the vines that round the thatch-eaves run;
To bend with apples the moss'd cottage-trees,
And fill all fruit with ripeness to the core;
To swell the gourd, and plump the hazel shells
With a sweet kernel; to set budding more,
And still more, later flowers for the bees,
Until they think warm days will never cease,
For Summer has o'er-brimm'd their clammy cells.
John Keats (1819)

With Love,

6 comments:

  1. I love you new autumn creation,sweetheart Diana:-)*
    I love it so very much!!!
    Those colors makes me warm,happy,just beyond impressive,dearest diana:-)))*

    My Love and many hugs to you,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana,
    I think your jewelry is simply amazing!
    I will be back often.
    Thanks for visiting

    http://www.justgetoffyourbuttandbake.com
    Thank You,
    Jonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning work Diana ~ absolutely beautiful! I don't get a chance to visit your blog too often but utterly enjoy it when I do, such a beautiful corner of blogland!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Diana..Oh My Goodness My Dear Friend..this is probably one of my favorite pieces so far! The colors are FABULOUS! Diana..Your dedication to perfection truly sets your work apart. Every detail is simply perfect! I just can't stop oohhing and ahhhing! Can you tell I'm LOVING this piece??? It's breathtakingly beautiful! These are my all-time favorite colors in all the world! I'm sending you many hugs of Friendship & Sunshine, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Diana!

    Thank you so very much for you lovely embracing!!!
    And that´s indeed realyspecial that you get a bit sick feeling because autumn there by you in Portugal...
    Wish you wonderful time in Latvia;-)*

    Love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete