2010-06-23

Latvia and Amber Roses

Sometimes I think I NEED more two pairs of hands and time at least 48 hours per day. Too much work, too much ideas and too short time to realize everything I'd like... What about you? Do you sometimes have a similar feeling? :)

I've just returned from short trip to one of the most beautiful countries in the world - Latvia. Actually it's the most beautiful country for me, because I was born there and there are my roots, my family and my dearest old friends... Welcome to My Country!



I've created Necklace called Amber Roses. Amber, 'cause the color reminds me Amber from the Baltic Sea, place where I grown up and spent almost all my adult life.


The Charm Necklace is made of stunning dark amber color acrylic rose beads, plenty of Swarovskies in different brown/amber, black and amethyst tones, black Lucite bell flowers, beautiful amber tone lampwork glass beads, Czech faceted glass beads, Picasso round beads, tiny engraved copper bicone beads, large filigree copper heart locket pendant and small heart charms. All charms are wired up on copper chain. I've attached a black organza ribbon, so you'd regulate desired length.

The Necklace and matching Earrings now is available on my ETSY SHOP

Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Love,

4 comments:

  1. Oh Diana..I'm so glad you've returned! I've missed your visits so much!

    Just finished viewing the lovely video of your Beautiful Homeland. Breathtaking!

    And yes..so many times I feel like I too need two hands, extra time to each day, and another brain to hold the overflow of all my creative ideas.

    LOVE the new necklace! It's absolutely STUNNING! Your work is so refined and elegant!

    Thanks for your sweet comment at my place. My heart always seems to smile when hearing from you! Again..so glad you're home!

    Blessings & Hugs Of Georgia Sunshine,
    Terri
    http://dimplesdragonflies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,darling Diana!-)*

    How I am glad you are back here,my dear talented Friend!!!

    What an amazingly good film about Latvia,Diana...
    Sometimes I think that I know some places there because I was in Latvia,but it was many years ago,I was yet a very jong woman(...21 years old!)

    And oh,my...how beautiful is you new creation,dear Diana!
    I like these photos with a model by,looks great!

    I have always time too short unfortunately...you are right,darling!

    Wish you lovely summer days,
    Love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana, welcome home!
    Your necklace is stunning. I adore black and brown together, wear it almost every day in Autumn time.
    Hugs and more hugs for a happy day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw you on Remodelaholic, and your jewelry is gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful :]

    ReplyDelete