2010-05-14

Turquoise Roses. Vintage Inspired Cameo Charm Necklace


Do you love TURQUOISE? I do... Turquoise is my summer color. Perhaps 'cause I live in place where is so very hot in summer and this color helps me to breath some freshness :)


The Roses and Cameo are handmade by me, also here you can find Lucite Gilia Flowers topped up with Czech glass bells, beautiful Porcelain round beads, lampwork glass beads and heart, my lovelies Swarovski Crystals, Czech glass Matte and Satin finish Hearts, some natural freshwater rice shape Pearls. As a metal parts I've used Brass, brass plated and silver plated findings.

ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful turqoise necklase Diana!!

    Happy weekend hugs from Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!!
    Amazing.....
    Gorgous....

    I loooooove this color!!

    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turqouise is one of my favs in colors...
    And,Ohhh my sweetheart Diana,You make again absolutely enchanted creation!!!-)*

    It brings me to the summer and the beach and more and more beautiful feelings...

    Love and hugs for you,darling,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete