2010-05-23

Emmanuelle. Vintage Charm Statement Necklace

The Necklace was created by listening one of my favorite music - Fausto Papetti "Emmanuelle"...It was about 15 (may be more?) years ago I loved so much this song and could listen it during all day :)





Lot of charms, beads, pearls, crystals and flowers. Antique silver, aged brass, deep purple, amethyst and forest green tones, sparkles of Swarovski crystal and soft sheen of glass pearls - the color combination and over sized cameo gives a sense of Royality, doesn't it?


The Necklace is One-Of-A-Kind and couldn't be reproduced.
IF DO YOU READ THIS AND WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE EMMANUELLE ON MY ETSY SHOP - JUST SAY AND 10% OF THE PRICE WILL BE REFUNDED.

ENJOY!!!

5 comments:

  1. It's Amazing beautifullllllll!!!!!!


    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,my Godness!!!
    How amzingly this work,sweetheart Diana:-)*
    Makes me totally in Love with you talented designs,darling!
    So much different beads and the combination is absolutely great!!!

    My Love and hugs for you,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny, Diana!! We must be channeling the same thoughts.....I just completed a purple and green statement necklace today!

    I love this new piece....it's eclectic, creative, and has a Victorian feel to it....just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,darling!-)*
    It'sme again,
    I hope is all ok with you,sweetheart Diana?!
    Just popped by to say how are you and wishing you a very lovely sunshing days...

    My hugs for you,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great song and a lovely necklace. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete