2010-04-07

Vintage Treasures. Between Flowers and Butterflies

I'm still working at my Romantic Garden Collection (do you remember, I showed one piece of the Collection called Mirabella?). The Collection includes Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings and Rings made from unique hand sculpted polymer clay beads, light fabrics and ribbons; semiprecious gemstones; glass and Swarovski crystal elements; and several metals (sterling silver, brass, copper, gunmetal). I hope to introduce you soon :)
But... As I'm not able to do the same activity for long time I made one step aside to create a non-collection Bracelet. Here She is... Between Flowers and Butterflies!


What do you think about?


Love and Hugs

8 comments:

  1. SOOOOO pretty! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana,

    Thanks ever so for stopping by my place and leaving me the best birthday wishes! When I was in my thirties, my son told me that a person is not a grown-up until they're forty. Counting like that, I'm in my prime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeousness dear Diana! I adore every little detail...I'm so happy we connected!

    Much love: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  4. D, the turquoise convertible with the wind in my hair and your bracelet dangling form my wrist!!! :) Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I am marveling at all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana, could you drop me an email? I'd like to ask you something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, SO gorgeous Diana! You have such a wonderful eye for color and design!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this bracelet is exquisite!!! Beautiful color combination, it looks very unique and will make a great addition to any summer dress.
    Thank you so very much for your kind words and wishes!:-) Wishing you wonderful weekend.:-)

    ReplyDelete