2011-01-24

Meet Me in Paris. OOAK Statement Necklace and Ring


I'm so inspired for my trip to Paris! I will meet my wonderful daughter there and hope to spend the most beautiful days in this Winter.
Wrapped up all my feelings and - voila! - "Meet Me in Paris..."


"Meet Me in Paris" is made of hand sculpted Roses, Hydrangea Flowers, Snowdrops, Fantasy Flowers, Swarovski Crystal, Czech Glass, Pink Quartz and Tibetan Silver. The Necklace and Ring are One-Of-A-Kind, now available in my ETSY SHOP.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Diana ~ My Sweet Friend, You Are One Lucky Lady! Going To Paris Has Been A Longtime Dream Of Mine! And Standing Next To A "Monet" Is Another! What A Treat For You To Soon Be Visiting Your Daughter..Taking In Paris Together..Enjoying Time At The Museums Together! Sounds Like Something Out Of A Lovely Movie! Oh My..And The Above Necklace And Ring Are Simply Gorgeous! Diana, You Create The Most Beautiful Pieces! I Had So Many Compliments On The Fabulous Piece I Wore During The Holidays! My Sister-In-Law Tried Talking Me Out Of It Twice. Told Her NO WAY Both Times! :)) Said It Matched Her Eyes..Well It Matched Mine Too. :)) Have A Glorious Reunion With Your Daughter and Know I'll Be Thinking Of Both YOU AND MONET While You're Away. Many Hugs Of Love & Sunshine, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drop dead gorgeous mixture of colors, Diana....just beautiful.

    Spring is just around the corner so I'm excited to see what you design next. And I bet you'll get lots of inspiration from your visit, too.

    Have fun!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,dearest Diana:-)*

    Oh,my... you are in Paris,beautiful and you nekclace is just SOooooo lovely,SO wonderful colors combination!!!

    Spring makes me beyond happy and by you creations I feel it too,my dear talented girlfriend:-)*

    Love to you,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete