2010-07-31

Summer Kiss. Orchid, Anthurium and Hydrangea Flowers Vintage French Ribbon Necklace


Finally here, in Portugal, is more or less normal weather. During one week I couldn't move, my best friend was my bed and I thought my head will blow up and I was almost melted... Thanks God, degrees are going down (just a little) and it gives me possibility to do my work.

Summer Kiss Necklace is made of hand sculpted by me Orchid, Anthurium and Hydrangea Flower Beads with Vintage French scrunched rayon ribbon. Also I've attached wonderful lampwork glass Lady Bug bead and some Swarovski crystals.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,dearest Diana!-)*
    Happy to see you new,beautiful cretaion!

    You make so incredible colour combination...
    Like you style always,is realy soft and dreamly nice:-)))*

    Love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sweet Diana!

    It's been a bit since my last visit, please forgive the time. Have had so much on my plate dear friend.

    Wanted to pop over and see what was going on with you. The necklace above is absolutely stunning! Your colors are fabulous!

    My Blog has been giving me trouble lately. The "Comment" section went whacky but I think it's functioning properly now.

    I've been Soldering my heart out of late. Trying to get my inventory up for the nearing holiday season.

    I sure have missed stopping by. I'm more on track now so I'll be back soon, okay.

    Have a Great Weekend!

    Hugs of Georgia Sunshine,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete