2010-02-22

Lady in Blue. Marie Antoinette


The bracelet I've made to combine silver and antique brass tones to create more aged look. Here you can find some nice Tibetan silver charms - butterfly, shoe (I love it!) and two Bali style round beads. I've attached beautiful puff heart made from very old Victorian stamping tool, but the picture doesn't show the beauty so clear...

 I adore filigree bead caps!!! They look like wonderful vintage lace. If you combine them in several layers, attach your favorite beads, you can get stunning vintage flowers. Or just wrap a bead. Here is an example how it looks like on one of my bracelets.

The wonderful Agua Swirl Lampwork beads time ago I bought on River Oak Acres Lampwork Beads, I'd recommend them - their beads are really beautiful and superb quality. Also here I've attached my favorite Swarovskies, they are a part of almost all of my creations:)
The picture of Marie Antoinette I found on the The Graphics Fairy site (thanks Karen!), put it on a Tibetan silver photo frame charm and covered with several layers of Amazing Glaze Embossing Powder.I like to use this because of glossy finish. As I work with polymer clay a lot, sometimes I use Fimo liquid clay. That works as well for projects you need matte finish.

Soon the bracelet and matching earrings will be available on my ETSY store and you have a chance to get 10% off the price as long as "Lady in Blue. Marie Antoinette" will stay on the store, just tell me your wish:)

And... as I'm blogger-baby I'm so exited to participate in The Graphics Fairy Brag Monday link party!!!



Linked to Turquoise Tuesdays

Kisses from windy Portugal!

15 comments:

  1. this is absolutely gorgeous - thanks for sharing
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Diana!! The Marie charm looks so beautiful, it's perfect with the blue beads and that darling silver shoe! Thanks so much for playing along today for "Brag Monday".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally at a loss for words- this bracelet is absolutely incredible. WOW!!! It's just beautiful and feminine and sooooooo very pretty.
    Love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Diana!

    Your incredible talent is an inspiration and gift to all who visit and follow your blog!

    I adore Marie Antoinette and her style, so this post especially spoke to me....not to mention that the bracelet is magical!!

    I can't wait to see what you come up with next...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so beautiful, absolutely stunning. Petra.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana- This bracelet is so pretty and elegant! We love all of the elements! The picture of Marie Antoinette is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love anything French and Marie Antoinette. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my dear lady Diana!-)*

    It's magic,anchented work...

    You have a beautiful talent,you can to image the style of Marie Antoinette in you creative design!!!

    Love and hugs,

    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

    I'll be back! Stop by my little mixed media blog and say hi if you have time!

    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is so beautiful. I just went to your etsy shop. You certainly designed a beautiful bracelet with Karen's Marie Antionette inspiration.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohen zdorovo ? prosto prelest!!! Greetings from Oksani from Yaroslavl !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deslumbrante as suas peças, fiquei encantada. Parabens,

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just gorgeous! I started a Linky Party yesterday about all things turquoise. You might add this post to the party!

    ReplyDelete